Wrong datatype error in cb.core.php

17 years 1 month ago #31587 by nikdooley
Replied by nikdooley on topic Re:Wrong datatype error in cb.core.php

The checks came back all green with the Check Community Builder Database. I am still getting the Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in .../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcore/cb.core.php on line 239 within the user managament area.

Also I cannot login on frontend under any of the users. I was able to before, (even with the warning of wrong datatype) but now all of a sudden i get:

"You are not authorized to view this resource.
You need to login. " and it shows the login form. (I have only the cblogin enabled)

I am running Mambo 4.6.1 & CB 1.0.2.

Not sure if the front end login is related to the warning of wrong datatype but I thought this might be another symptom of the same issue.

Would appreciate help ASAP as we would like to relauch our site with it working!

I would really like some help with this. I ended up commenting out the offending line of code in the cb.core.php but I think this is a bandaid approach and i would really appreciate some help on this one.

Thank you in advance!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 1 month ago #31696 by Shrill
Replied by Shrill on topic Re:Wrong datatype error in cb.core.php
I am having exactly the same issues, including the login issues. Did commenting out the code fix the login for you?

I am also running Mambo 4.6.1....any chance of a fix?

Which lines in which file did you comment out?

Thanks,

Shrill

17 years 1 month ago #31727 by nikdooley
Replied by nikdooley on topic Re:Wrong datatype error in cb.core.php
Shrill wrote:

I am having exactly the same issues, including the login issues. Did commenting out the code fix the login for you?

I am also running Mambo 4.6.1....any chance of a fix?

Which lines in which file did you comment out?

Thanks,

Shrill

No it didn't change the login issue. I am not sure if the commenting out is the best option. so I have taken if off.

The section of code I did have commented out was: components/com_comprofiler/plugins/user/plugin_cbcore/cb.core.php line 237 to 244 [code:1]
$i = 0;
while ($i < count( $gtree )) {
if (in_array( $gtree[$i]->value, $ex_groups )) {
array_splice( $gtree, $i, 1 );
} else {
$i++;
}
}[/code:1]

Any help from either the CB team or other CB experts would be very much appreciated at this point. As it seems these are problems that a lot of mambo users are having.

The login issue is a major one. At the moment I have each user in both the mambo core user management and in the CB user area. This way I have the mambo core login as published and the cb login unpublished. As long as the user doesn't change their password they can login using the mambo core login and then edit their profile. But as I said this is just a short term fix and i know this is going to cause problems later on with CB and mambo core user management. So if the cb team or a cb expert can help all of us out as I know there is lots of forum posts regarding the login issue.

17 years 1 month ago #31728 by Shrill
Replied by Shrill on topic Re:Wrong datatype error in cb.core.php
Exactly. I just have it set so that people can't log in. Since they are all used to doing that, it is a big of an issue. My "we're upgrading, please come back in a few days to access everything" notice is getting a big old!!!

Any help out there?

Shrill

17 years 1 month ago #32123 by Shrill
Replied by Shrill on topic any luck yet?
Hey there. Did you manage to solve your issue? Still have the same problems over here....

Shrill

17 years 1 month ago #32146 by Shrill
Replied by Shrill on topic Okay...some progress
I have discovered that my problem has to do with the Profile link on the user menu. When I have it set to Registered, I have the login issues above. When I set it to public, it works (when the user is logged in they can access their profile), however I'm not sure I want the link to change the profile to be visible to the public. At least it is a temporary solution.

Still having the cb.core.php error when I try to edit a user though.

Shrill

Post edited by: Shrill, at: 2007/02/28 00:02

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn