Myspace

17 years 2 months ago #29263 by malinusmaximus
Myspace was created by malinusmaximus
:woohoo: Ive been working on a few general networking sites like myspace and its hard to find what your looking for jumping threads and websites etc. when theres so much going on so i built a myspace like site for webmasters and joomla users who are dedicated to myspace type joomla site..Stop by and join and well all work together to achieve our goals with a myspace like site in one place without jumping from forum to forum looking for mods,comp.bots etc.

The web address is www.mywebmasterspace.com and we will implement all of the myspace like features on that site and use it as like a demo site for community builder myspace.

Other sites ive done.
creatorcon.com a comic book creators community.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 4 months ago #50773 by belai123
Replied by belai123 on topic Re:Myspace
Great Job on the MySpace clone. Will you share a list of components you used with us?

16 years 4 months ago #51768 by boostman
Replied by boostman on topic Re:Myspace
Nice site, we really need a site showcase category for this purpose? CB Admins can this be made available to mimic what Joomla! has on their forums?

16 years 4 months ago #51822 by mediaguru
Replied by mediaguru on topic Re:Myspace
Very nice. I'm particularly impressed with your BROWSE section. How'd ya do that?

CB/Joomla golf site: www.thegolfspace.com
Geek/joomla site: www.tkserver.com

Check out my Joomla/CB projects:

* LIKE thumbs up system for "liking" content items
* Karma - CB user rating system
* Golf Score Tracker
* Jitter - status update system. "What's on your mind?"
* CB Author Plug - Shows CB author link and avatar in content items. J1.5 compatible and very customizable!

Found on my web site or in the Joomlapolis Directory !

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn