Errors when installing language pack

16 years 11 months ago #36943 by naumanen
Errors when installing language pack was created by naumanen
Trying to install the Swedish language pack for CB 1.0.2 running on a Joomla 1.5b in lecagy mode.

Something is going wrong and I recieve errors like...

Upload showPlugins - Upload Failed
Unrecoverable error: Zip library missing: "/home/folkbygg/public_html/joom15/administrator/includes/pcl/pclzip.lib.php"

Warning: file_get_contents(article.xml) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: Filen eller katalogen finns inte in /home/folkbygg/public_html/joom15/libraries/domit/xml_domit_lite_parser.php on line 1081

Warning: file_get_contents(banners.xml) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: Filen eller katalogen finns inte in /home/folkbygg/public_html/joom15/libraries/domit/xml_domit_lite_parser.php on line 1081

Warning: file_get_contents(blog.xml) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: Filen eller katalogen finns inte in /home/folkbygg/public_html/joom15/libraries/domit/xml_domit_lite_parser.php on line 1081

Warning: file_get_contents(blog.xml) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: Filen eller katalogen finns inte in /home/folkbygg/public_html/joom15/libraries/domit/xml_domit_lite_parser.php on line 1081

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 10 months ago #37927 by mreinfeldt
Replied by mreinfeldt on topic Re:Errors when installing language pack
I resolved a similar issue by modifying the administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php file. Find every instance of "pclzip.lib.php" in that file (3 entries, I believe), and any entries of "pclerror.lib.php" and change them to "pclzip.php" and "pclerror.php" respectively.

After I did this, I was able to successfully install the "CB Gallery (aka Nant's Gallery) 1.0 RC2" plugin while in Legacy 1.0 mode.

Hope that helps!

Matt R.

16 years 10 months ago #38076 by RuM_
Replied by RuM_ on topic Re:Errors when installing language pack
mreinfeldt wrote:

I resolved a similar issue by modifying the administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php file. Find every instance of "pclzip.lib.php" in that file (3 entries, I believe), and any entries of "pclerror.lib.php" and change them to "pclzip.php" and "pclerror.php" respectively.

After I did this, I was able to successfully install the "CB Gallery (aka Nant's Gallery) 1.0 RC2" plugin while in Legacy 1.0 mode.

Hope that helps!

Matt R.

It helps on me! Thanks alot :woohoo:

16 years 10 months ago #38077 by RuM_
Replied by RuM_ on topic Re:Errors when installing language pack
mreinfeldt wrote:

Hope that helps!

Matt R.

It helps on me! Thanks alot :woohoo:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn