cant find

16 years 11 months ago #37153 by kaieke
cant find was created by kaieke
Hi

Where can i find comprafiler.zip, cblogin.zip, mod_comprofileronline.zip, mod_comprofilermoderator.zip, in this site.

Kaie

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #46670 by Lizab
Replied by Lizab on topic Re:cant find
I can't find them either. The downloaded zip files are all prefixed "mod" like this mod_cblogin.zip. etc but these do not seem to be correct because i had an error when I tried to install. So I think they must be modules. Have they been changed from component to module?

Sorry but I am new to Joomla and am trying to follow the CB admin document which calls them components.

Please help

Liz

Post edited by: Lizab, at: 2007/09/26 06:05

Post edited by: Lizab, at: 2007/09/26 06:10

16 years 6 months ago #46674 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:cant find
to both ...

look on the left of this post.
you should see in the left column a block titled "Download Latest Release" with a shiny green download button marked 1.1.

Please click it.

Also, please propose what else can be done to make it even clearer how to download the release.

16 years 6 months ago #46676 by Lizab
Replied by Lizab on topic Re:cant find
Hi I do have the latest version thanks. The confusion is in the documentation which says:

The CB login module... is installed via the cblogin.zip file...

But then there is no file of this name. I just thought maybe the document might be out of date.Is there meant to be a zip called just cblogin? I have installed the file that was there "mod_cblogin.zip"

Liz

16 years 6 months ago #46681 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:cant find
Lizab wrote:

Hi I do have the latest version thanks. The confusion is in the documentation which says:

The CB login module... is installed via the cblogin.zip file...

But then there is no file of this name. I just thought maybe the document might be out of date.Is there meant to be a zip called just cblogin? I have installed the file that was there "mod_cblogin.zip"

Liz

will check the documentation and correct in next version.

thank you for the feedback.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn