Where do i download com_simpleboard for CB 1_0_2

16 years 9 months ago #40822 by bbo
I'm using CB v1_0_2 with Joomla 1.0.12 and i wanna install a blog and a forum feature.
Ok so reading some posts here i knew that i have to install mamblog and simpleboard forum.
So, for mamblog it's ok i could find the component thanks to google.
But for simpleboard it's a bit harder to find. Of course I found some releases but very old, it's like version 1.0 stable or 1.0.3 beta (and this one is in Dtuch language :pinch: ).
My problem is that the stable version of simpleboard that i installed has bugs, when listing the forum it shows me a PHP warning :(
I think i have to download and install a newer version of simple board that works with CB 1_0_2 and Joomla 1.0.12. But where??? I can't find a link anywhere.
Please help.
Also if you have a link to the mamblog component that you are using with your CB 1_0_2 that would be nice.
Thanks,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #42146 by grumpydruid
Replied by grumpydruid on topic Re:Where do i download com_simpleboard for CB 1_0_
im under the impression that simple board is/was joomlaboard which has now merged with fireboard. If this is true then im pretty sure these things dont work together yet.

16 years 6 months ago #46177 by archetype
bbo wrote:

I'm using CB v1_0_2 with Joomla 1.0.12 and i wanna install a blog and a forum feature.
Ok so reading some posts here i knew that i have to install mamblog and simpleboard forum.
So, for mamblog it's ok i could find the component thanks to google.
But for simpleboard it's a bit harder to find. Of course I found some releases but very old, it's like version 1.0 stable or 1.0.3 beta (and this one is in Dtuch language :pinch: ).
My problem is that the stable version of simpleboard that i installed has bugs, when listing the forum it shows me a PHP warning :(
I think i have to download and install a newer version of simple board that works with CB 1_0_2 and Joomla 1.0.12. But where??? I can't find a link anywhere.
Please help.
Also if you have a link to the mamblog component that you are using with your CB 1_0_2 that would be nice.
Thanks,

Yes I am finding I am having the same problem, looking . looking.
just not finding anything available to download, that works..

Justin

All Media Solutions
www.allmediasolutions.com.au

IT SOLUTIONS. EXPERT STAFF. JUST THE START.

16 years 4 months ago #51770 by boostman
bestofjoomla.com

This is the home of Fireboard and plays very nicely with CB.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn