Creative Tab Templates

17 years 11 months ago #12944 by spikec
Creative Tab Templates was created by spikec
I run a site for kids, and one thing kids like to do is put lots of colors and pictures in their profile. I have set up an easy way for them to download background codes and such, and I use a creative tab to make it happen. The problem is, most of these codes they get do not work very well in a creative tab; they are designed for myspace, friendster, etc. and sometimes break or mess up my joomla template.

An easy workaround is to put all their junk into a table; easy enough for me to do, but since there's few 12 yr. olds that give a crap about html, very difficult for my users. What I am looking for is a way to hard code a basic table into the creative tab, so that when they hit the "source" (or html) button on the editor, their code is inserted into the table proper,and avoids setting css and background colors for the entire page.

Is it possible to do this with a creative tab? If someone can point me in the right direction I can probably figure out how to do it, and I'll write a tutorial for the community. Thanks.

Spike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #13121 by redlaguna
Replied by redlaguna on topic Re:Creative Tab Templates
i found this, is hard code:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,4230/catid,13/limit,6/limitstart,42/

watch working in my site:

www.laguneros.com

this code don`t
work with user friends url`s as www.site.com/username

¡mas vale no saber!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn