Chucks Extended Profile

17 years 4 months ago #27294 by parth
Replied by parth on topic Re:Using $my->id
Hello There chuck,

We are done on the Profiles, Please see them & let me know what you think.

Also i wanted to know how i could do the following. After logging in to the site & clicking on CB profile u will c a link called Network. ( This is thhe basic CB connections shown in a different way ..all mos have been done in comprofiler.html.php. What i want to know is how i can pull the connexcted user's city/country into the connections view,

Can u help?

Php-Nuke to Mambo to Joomla...
My Evolution goes on!
Need Joomla Development?
Drop us mail! www.tekdi.net - sales@tekdi.net
Our CB extensions :
CB Adsense , CB User RSS, CB-Eventlist My Events & CB-Eventlist Attended Events, CB Network Suggest
Joomla Extensions, Training & Support
techjoomla.com/
Check Out our Joomla extensions at extensions.joomla.org/extensions/owner/tekdi/1
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/owner/techjoomla/1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #27496 by parth
Replied by parth on topic Solved
Hello the above mentioned problem is solved.
You can see what we are upto at

kobol.sslcatacombnetworking.com/~emcentre/testjoomla

Login : demo, Password: demo1234

Login & click on the Link below

kobol.sslcatacombnetworking.com/~emcentre/testjoomla//index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=26&task=manageConnections

OR alternatively, once logged in click on CB profile & then the Network menu that comes on the TOP.

My Evolution goes on!
Need Joomla Development?
Our CB extensions :
CB Adsense , CB User RSS, CB-Eventlist My Events & CB-Eventlist Attended Events, CB Network Suggest
techjoomla.com/
Check Out our Joomla extensions at extensions.joomla.org/extensions/owner/tekdi/1

17 years 3 months ago #27498 by lynnbee
Replied by lynnbee on topic Re:Solved
Hi Parth,

I logged in to check it out, and your profile page is not recognizing the demo user as a registered user. If I did something wrong, I'm unclear....

Thanks

17 years 3 months ago #27499 by parth
Replied by parth on topic Re:Solved
kobol.sslcatacombnetworking.com/~emcentre/testjoomla/
Uname: demo
pass: demo1234

Please check using details above & then click on CB profile... Maybe its kicked u out bcos i was logged on using same account.

Regards

Parth

My Evolution goes on!
Need Joomla Development?
Our CB extensions :
techjoomla.com/

17 years 3 months ago #27592 by radio
Replied by radio on topic Re:Solved
hey chuck have you any idea how to do the following: I dont think it would be that hard but i cant figure it out:

How hard would it really be to get one of the comment plugins to work with the cb gallery plugin? Im currently trying out joomlacomment and id really like to be able to add commments to each indivdual picture in the gallery( like in mingleville), Id like that option to be available to the users. If i can figure out how to call up the comment script, where about in the cb gallery code would i place it so the add comment option would show up under each picture in the gallery when its been clicked on and showing in full size?

Interested in improving Joomla as a social networking platform? If yes join joomlaplazza.com

17 years 3 months ago #27635 by radio
Replied by radio on topic Re:Solved
Another question LOL

How would i get Cb to display undisclosed in all the optional fields thats the user decided to leave blank? I really dont want empty space in my profile, it needs to diplay something for the desgin to work.

Interested in improving Joomla as a social networking platform? If yes join joomlaplazza.com

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn