Incorrect username or password. Please try again.

16 years 10 months ago #38386 by toknow
good day Sir,

im using the latest CS version and also the latest joomla version. when making an entry for registration and click send registration instead of 'Registration Complete! You may now login. this will display 'Incorrect username or password. Please try again.' but when 'back' button is click its already registered.:(

please help,

THanks,
toknow

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #40167 by miskphot
Same problem here kind of. First I get a popup that says incorrect username or password. Press OK and you get to a page that says Registration complete you can now log in. As well as incorrect username or password.

What can I do about it? I searched also the joomla forums but I don't see any real answer to this.

Could they just not login right away?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Miskeiphot

16 years 9 months ago #40195 by miskphot
I changed it to require email confirmation and tried to register. I got the email. The admin didn't. I clicked on the link and took me to a page saying that the registration is not complete yet and the administrators will give you further instructions or something like that. Then I looked into the user manager and thenew user was not activeted though he was approved.

How is this supposed to be properly? I want the easiest registration possible. Could someone point me to the right direction?

Thanks,

Miskeiphot

16 years 7 months ago #44248 by urcoder
i was facing this problem and found that it happens due to
smf plugin unpublished it and this message will desapear so u need new version of smf bride (but it will not work with joomla 13:laugh:
=========
urcoder
www.joomlaaa.com

16 years 2 weeks ago #58454 by extinks
Hi, anyone find the solution to this? i am using Joomla 1.13 and cb 1.1, i am getting incorrect username and password at the CB LOGIN, the original joomla login works.

btw i have native SEF enabled.

Post edited by: extinks, at: 2008/03/08 06:57

15 years 4 months ago #79384 by danelige
Same problem... for CS1.1 and Joomla1.5... after registering, users cannot login and get the "incorrect login...." popup and message.

Can the CS team answer this question? is this a a built-in bug so that we pay for the commercial CS version??????

GD

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn