clan management

16 years 10 months ago #37732 by xelaseer
clan management was created by xelaseer
hi guys,
great job with the extension. The features that i would like added are mainly clan related such as clan awards, organising squads that are set out on a "meet the team page" on something and displaying clan and squad information on the profile like that. Or alternatively a plugin for cb that integrates the clan members component into it.

thanks
xelaseer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #39641 by Taoen7
Replied by Taoen7 on topic Re:clan management
Here here, I could see making the Clan Members joomla pulgin into a tab in CB. I would love to see this.

16 years 8 months ago #41213 by Taoen7
Replied by Taoen7 on topic Re:clan management
Anyone else like to show thier different teams in a company? the sales team, accounting, ect. I think this would have alot of utility across the gaming and professional realms. Any luck with this one so far?

16 years 7 months ago #41818 by TALON142
Replied by TALON142 on topic Re:clan management
I've generated a tab that displays User Name, Rank, Steam ID, Age, Squad, Active/Inactive ... So on and so forth. The thing I would like to see take place is an image field (upload or link or both) so that I could display the rank insignia on the same tab as the text fields. I would also like to create a tab for meritous citations (images)and have those display horizontally or vertically. I've heard about the CB gallery plugin, but I don't think it works with the 1.0.13. Yes, I've heard aboout the issues, but anyway, any ideas or help here would be great!

Post edited by: TALON142, at: 2007/07/30 06:54

16 years 5 months ago #46912 by ChainedGhost
Replied by ChainedGhost on topic Re:clan management
This is exactly what i need for my site but I cant seem to find anything.

16 years 5 months ago #46927 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:clan management
TALON142 wrote:

I've heard about the CB gallery plugin, but I don't think it works with the 1.0.13.

would love to know where you heard this?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn