Lightbox Display Problem

14 years 7 months ago #108096 by troberts
Lightbox Display Problem was created by troberts
I have a problem with the display of the lightbox that I haven't been able to find a solution to through searching here.

When an image is clicked, the lightbox opens properly EXCEPT that it seems to do so twice, once looking normal and once underneath the first one, like layers. When advancing through the images, the top layer proceeds through them and the bottom layer stays on the first image. The bottom layer also doesn;t appear formatted correctly. I'm enclosing a SS to show what I mean.

Joomla (1.5.14)
CB (1.2.1),
PHP (5.2.8),
MySQL 5.0.81-community
Firefox 3.0.13 and 3.5.2
IE 6, 7, 8
sh404SEF enabled
No errors listed

www.wreathsacrossamerica.org/View-user-profile.html?user=64

I bought a subscription solely for this plugin, so I'm hoping we can get this worked out quickly.

Post edited by: troberts, at: 2009/08/21 14:58
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #108430 by troberts
Replied by troberts on topic Re:Lightbox Display Problem
Anyone at all? Any thoughts?

14 years 7 months ago #108824 by troberts
Well, it's now been a week, I haven't been able to solve this issue, and haven't received a single word of assistance regarding this issue.

Considering the lack of support, perhaps you can consider a refund of my subscription and we'll look elsewhere for a photo gallery solution?

14 years 7 months ago #108829 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Lightbox Display Problem
troberts wrote:

Well, it's now been a week, I haven't been able to solve this issue, and haven't received a single word of assistance regarding this issue.

Considering the lack of support, perhaps you can consider a refund of my subscription and we'll look elsewhere for a photo gallery solution?

sorry, this is not a support ste.
Sorry to see that community member could not assist you also.

plugin works ok on all my sites.

maybe try using default Joomla template to see if your template is actually causing the issue.

Post edited by: nant, at: 2009/08/21 15:39

14 years 7 months ago #109092 by troberts
Tested with default template, same result.

If this is not a support site, then where IS a support site? I've looked around and been unable to find one, and your contact page states the following:

Please do not contact us for free individual support. Forums and Community help may be found there. Due to the size of this community, we are sorry, but we can't reply to each member individually and for free. Use this form only for strictly private communication (e.g. security-related information, abuse indications and force majeure). Don't expect an answer if your question or request can be expressed in public in a forum, or if you didn't include the URL to the related forum-thread.

That would indicate to me this IS the correct location to post for assistance.

14 years 7 months ago #109094 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Lightbox Display Problem
troberts wrote:

Tested with default template, same result.

If this is not a support site, then where IS a support site? I've looked around and been unable to find one, and your contact page states the following:

Please do not contact us for free individual support. Forums and Community help may be found there. Due to the size of this community, we are sorry, but we can't reply to each member individually and for free. Use this form only for strictly private communication (e.g. security-related information, abuse indications and force majeure). Don't expect an answer if your question or request can be expressed in public in a forum, or if you didn't include the URL to the related forum-thread.

That would indicate to me this IS the correct location to post for assistance.

Can you PM me backend access - need to see what the issue is.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn