Upload notification

14 years 3 months ago #121651 by Pere LK
Upload notification was created by Pere LK
Hi,
I've just finish a website using Cb and Cb_Gallery and my client want to receive a notification when new images are upload in order to control them (law law law...)

I don't see where I can param this ;-)

Thanks by advance for your help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 months ago #122022 by Pere LK
Replied by Pere LK on topic Re:Upload notification
No one have an idea ?

14 years 3 months ago #122024 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Upload notification
The latest CB Gallery plugin for CB 1.2.1 and Joomla 1.5.15 is available to CB Documentation subscribers and has email notification working.

14 years 2 months ago #124424 by erichburkhard
Replied by erichburkhard on topic Re:Upload notification
nant wrote:

The latest CB Gallery plugin for CB 1.2.1 and Joomla 1.5.15 is available to CB Documentation subscribers and has email notification working.

Hi - hope I have posted my question to the right place. :blush: I am a CB Documentation subscriber and downloaded the latest versions of CB Gallery ( filename = unzip1st_cbgallery_1.2RC2) and installed it properly (Joomla 1.5.15 / CB 1.2.1) Everything works fine except one issue: If a user uploads a gallery image, the moderator gets no message / email as expected. But the moderator can approve this image and then also the other users are able to see it. ....so only this email is missing in the whole process. Should this email appear as a pending action in the CB Workflows area or where? (the CB workflows works properly in all the other situations)...What am I doing wrong? Thanks very much for your help

14 years 2 months ago #124432 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Upload notification
Email notification is turned on/off in CB Gallery plugin parameters.

Is your setting off?

The CB Workflows module is not tied into the CB Gallery plugin unfortunately.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.344 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn