"Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated"

17 years 8 months ago #17281 by zaklampert
Replied by zaklampert on topic Re:
nant wrote:

From the artifact on the forge ...

Please change line 476 to:
[code:1]
$html2return .= $this->pgCBUpdate($user,$cbpgtotalitems,$cbpgtotalsize);[/code:1]

and see if the warning goes away.

i've changed mine to this and the problem still exists.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 8 months ago #17304 by jasonrhl
try this, over write the cb.profilegallery.php

Attachment cb.zip not found

Post edited by: jasonrhl, at: 2006/07/18 23:36
Attachments:

17 years 8 months ago #17362 by vittorio
i have downloaded the zip file someone posted here and if i want to uplad even a small image it says:

Warning: filesize(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp/phpIt8ejN) is not within the allowed path(s): (/web/octaviaclub.cz) in /var/data/web/octaviaclub.cz/test/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/cb.profilegallery.php on line 287

17 years 7 months ago #17798 by elamb
zaklampert,
I had the same problem. I changed the code on line on line 476 like NANT said and I got the exact same error.

I found out that I'd been modifying the wrong file. I had duplicate copies on my server.

I don't know about the new file you loaded. But if your making changes to NANTs original and absolutely nothing is changing, then it is possible that you were using the worng file.

Turn off error Reporting:
Another thing I thought it might've been was caching. Other than that, if you just don't want to see the errors then turn them off. This is done at Home | Global Configuration | in the Server tab under "Error Reporting"

Good luck

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn