[NO-ISSUE] Installed..but not listed

17 years 10 months ago #14943 by Toreador
[NO-ISSUE] Installed..but not listed was created by Toreador
I had the plugin CB Gallery plugin working on a previous site. Anyways, it's installed and published, but mot showing up as an option in profiles. Thoughts? (Joomla 1.0.8/SMF 1.1RC2/CB1.0 stable)

Post edited by: nant, at: 2006/06/12 21:58

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #14974 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Installed..but not listed
have no idea what could be happening.
maybe delete and reinstall and report back.

17 years 10 months ago #15000 by Toreador
Replied by Toreador on topic Re:Installed..but not listed
Attempted with no change. It's listed and published. Installed perfectly. Although the whole "Installation finished. Important: Please read README.TXT and manual for further settings" have yet to find said readme file.

After installation, I log into the front end, I changed the "My Details" menu name to "My profile".

17 years 10 months ago #15004 by Toreador
I think I should add that the "My Profile" link once logged in, according to the backend is index.php?option=com_user&task=UserDetails

I have a suspicion that's incorrect.

17 years 10 months ago #15005 by Toreador
I found the problem. Technically there wasn't one. Users that exited prior to the installation of the bridge don't get the options of the gallery. Only users that have signed up via the front end. So a simple delete and new registration via front end and all the options are there.

17 years 10 months ago #15007 by Toreador
Corrction. It did work. After updating all the profile info. Adding pictures, so on. You leave the profile section, then come back and CB profile options are no longer there. Back to what the screen shot looks like:ohmy:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn