Resize box around thumbnails

17 years 5 months ago #23229 by Maljonic
Resize box around thumbnails was created by Maljonic
For the random image display/scroller box thing, it's easy enough to resize the thumbnails themselves but I can't get it to resize the black bordered box around the thumbnails, or see where the code is for the black border itself. Can anyone help please?

I'm really sorry if I'm being a total numpty here, and I have searched a while but I just can't see how to do it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 5 months ago #23248 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Resize box around thumbnails
Maljonic wrote:

For the random image display/scroller box thing, it's easy enough to resize the thumbnails themselves but I can't get it to resize the black bordered box around the thumbnails, or see where the code is for the black border itself. Can anyone help please?

I'm really sorry if I'm being a total numpty here, and I have searched a while but I just can't see how to do it.

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,17699/catid,33/

17 years 5 months ago #23263 by Maljonic
Replied by Maljonic on topic Re:Resize box around thumbnails
Thanks, I can get rid of the border with static box style, but I still can't seem to be able to change the dimensions of the box?

17 years 5 months ago #23266 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Resize box around thumbnails

Gallery item display parameters (extra height, width to be added to the image dimensions set previously)

From the linked post in my previous answer.

play with these values.

17 years 5 months ago #23273 by Maljonic
Replied by Maljonic on topic Re:Resize box around thumbnails
Thank you, it's very strangely worded. :)

17 years 5 months ago #24002 by joseph21
Replied by joseph21 on topic Re:Resize box around thumbnails
hello I got the same problem, I have a large blank space below the image. How do we wrap the module's picture tightly? Thanks..

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn