Image ToolBox failure! - Please notify system admi

16 years 11 months ago #35599 by bbevren
Hello, this is the problem i have. I am using Joomla 1.5 and latest CB + CB gallery.

Here is the error message
Image ToolBox failure! - Please notify system admin - Error occurred during the moving of the uploaded file

When a user uploads a picture, script creates o folder under images/comprofiler/plug_profilegallery/62/ problem is the folder named 62 is owned by apache/apache i think that is the reason for my problem. When i delete created folders and create manually from ftp everything works fine.

Is there any solution for this issue?(user/group problem?)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 11 months ago #35783 by bbevren

16 years 10 months ago #37210 by vackraord
same problem here :(

16 years 10 months ago #37214 by nant
to both:

please try and upload the same image (that is failing) to both the CB gallery and as your profile image.
See if it fails in both places.

If so there is a problem with the image file itself.

Try another image to verify this.

If it still doesnt work please post complete details regarding environment (versins, etc).

16 years 8 months ago #41417 by rembrandt
Replied by rembrandt on topic Re:Image ToolBox failure! - FIXED
My hosting company upgraded PHP on my server and changd all perms on all files that had 777 to 755. After this, I got the error. I changed plug_profilegallery directory AND directories with the names 62, 420, 351 inside plug_profilegallery to 777 and it fixed the problem.

16 years 2 weeks ago #58963 by HateCB
I changed all the profilegallery folders both in the components folder and the images folder but I still get that error.

My plug_profilegallery (under images, images/comprofiler/plug_profilegallery/) is empty (doesnt have any folders).

But if I manually create a folder with my ID (the user that is uploading) and chmod to 777 then it works fine.

Even though that works it isn't a solution. I can't manually create folders, it's to much work.

So what could the problem be? Any ideas?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn