New CB Gallery release in testing (RELEASED)

15 years 11 months ago #62431 by bioboy
Replied by bioboy on topic Re:New CB Gallery release in testing
Nant

ok here attached you will find a complete web 2.0 style Icon pack for cbgallery...;)

thank you very much for all your work
if you need some help for your furter project fell free to contact us

Attachment cbgallery_new_ICON__pack_web2.zip not found

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #62662 by bioboy
Replied by bioboy on topic Re:New CB Gallery release in testing
nant wrote:

bioboy wrote:

Nant your updated plugin works fine but we found a little bug if you set by default the lightbox view the user can skip this operation simply by clicking on the picture title instead of the thumbnail so if you disable the right click the pictures can be easly downloaded (this because of clicking the pic's title the image was opened in a new tab...)

Actually, this is by design.

Disabling js on user browser will cause same effect.

ok nant the last question is: it is possible to unlink the picture's title? if yes where is located the portion of code that perform this link? we can disable it?

regards

15 years 10 months ago #65206 by Oddsodz
andrewfblack wrote:

Hey I like the plugin so far but is there away or is there going to be away where people can see all the gallery images from people and not just the little mod on the side of the page.

This can be done by making a copy of the MODULE and then changing the setting for it and then making a new article with a menu entry and then just asign that new copy module to that page only.

See here for how it looks. Its a cheap way of doing it. But it works.

www.onlinetruckers.org/main/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=192&Itemid=48

"Fly up high you must if in an F-35B you are. Survive you might"
J-10's are like women, In the end they all go down.

15 years 9 months ago #66933 by kubbah
sorry.. but where can I find the last vesion on cb gallery??
is it possibile that in download sesction this plugin is 2 years ???? any newer version??? could you suggest me some gallery plugin integrable with cb profile??? thank you

15 years 9 months ago #66977 by bioboy
kubbah wrote:

sorry.. but where can I find the last vesion on cb gallery??
is it possibile that in download sesction this plugin is 2 years ???? any newer version??? could you suggest me some gallery plugin integrable with cb profile??? thank you

you will find the plugin into joomlapolis directory
simply click on directory button above and than browse "Gallery & Multimedia" there you will find both plugin and module...;)

15 years 9 months ago #68112 by JDuc
Sorry if this has been posted before, long thread....

I've noticed that if I make a change to the settings in the module, it seems to not render any items any more.

Has anyone else noticed this issue?

Jan

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn