updated version of the german file for profilebook

17 years 3 months ago #27369 by mini_mei
Hi Sisko & nant!

first thanks for the fast reply!

if i don't copy all the profilebooks Defines into CBs language files - i only have the default(default_language.php) and german(german.php) - the Defines themselves like _pb_EnableProfileBook: or _pb_ProfileBook show up in stead of what they should show.

the languages installed in my joomla are english (already preinstalled by joomla) and German formal and the files in Joomlas languagefolder are called english.php and german.php

the funny thing is on another page i have cb and the book installed it works without any problems but on that page i have another cb languagefolder called english but in it there's just a copy of the default_language.php it even is called default_language.php (not english.php)

i could try to copy default_language.php(and xml etc.) and rename it to english.php
but german isn't working either and those files are called the same...
any other ideas? :unsure:

EDIT:
i'm so stupid......can someone please hit me on the back of my head that's supposed to help...
i forgot to publish the plugin :blush:

2nd. EDIT:
hm, but why was i able to see the profile book's tab (only if i edited my profile though) if the plugin wasn't published?

Post edited by: mini_mei, at: 2006/12/20 13:18

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. - Robert Frost (1874 - 1963)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 1 month ago #31748 by holahola84
Actually I have the same problem and used the same solution.
And what plugin did you publish to make it work? Theres only 1 profilebook plugin I see and I published it, but still didn't work =/

Hope to hear for any reply, altho this is an old post :)

17 years 2 weeks ago #34613 by Sisko
Hi,
here the updated version of my translation; because it can change more often here the link to my Homepage (there it is up-to-date): www.zassenhaus-minden.de

@admin:
Please update the files in the downloads area. Supports CB official translators, such as Joomla! does?

Cu, Jan.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn