CB Profile Book - Italian translation

17 years 1 week ago #33700 by Paton
Hi
I have translated the plugin to Italian.
It is not exact, but helps.

Here it is, download it and copy to the plugin folder.

Attachment italian.zip not found

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 10 months ago #37479 by pietro.tallarico
Replied by pietro.tallarico on topic Re:CB Profile Book - Italian translation
You have translate other modules in Italian?

Grande! Hai tradotto altri moduli in italiano??

16 years 8 months ago #40228 by budo
Replied by budo on topic Re:CB Profile Book - Italian translation
(at the end of this message the italian version)
Hi! Well I'm translating the whole Community component... really I'm nearly at the end but... the plug-in seems not to work since I can't see any italian message (still in english) but the avatars (the orange text on the pictues says "NO FOTO" which is from my plugin images so I think the plugin is really active). I can't understand why... no errors are displayed on the site...
To realize the plugin I started from the German one... but since I can't translate from german I've only used its file structure and changed the php file with the default_language.php from the standard installation, and translated it.
Any idea about what's could be wrong? (file attached)
A standard ZIP template (in English) would be very helpful!

Ciao! Bhé io sto traducento tutto il Community... a dire il vero ho quasi finito però... installata la plug-in non riesco a vedere cmq le scritte italiane, solo le immagini avatar pre-confezionate (con la scritta italiana "NO FOTO" il che mi fa pensare che la plugin sia attiva altrimenti non avrei visto nemmeno quelle) non riesco a capire perché...
Per farla son partito dalla plugin tedesca ma siccome non sapevo tradurla ne ho usato solo la struttura, poi il file php l'ho copiato dal "default_language.php" e l'ho tradotto... avete idea di cosa non vada? vi allego il file!

Attachment cb_italian_language.zip not found

Attachments:

16 years 8 months ago #40232 by budo
Replied by budo on topic Re:CB Profile Book - Italian translation
SOLVED!!!
Ok... really CB has some BUGs in my opinion: in the xml the tag "name" was "Italian Language" while the "filename" tag had an attribute plugin="italian_language"
... really similar to the the "default_language" plugin...
BUT
installing the plugin a different directory is created "italianlanguge" which is obtained (wrongly)from the "name" supressing the white space and performing lower case! but the admin pannel still indicates the directory "italian_language" for the plugin... but that directory doesn't exist! so, finally the plugin doesn't work!!!
If the "default_language" works in my opinion it's only because it is pre-installed!
TO SOLVE: I have just renamed my plugin to a simple "Italian" and now both the dir and the "name" matches and the plugin works!
I'll submit it as soon as I've finished translating it!

(scusate italiani ma non ho voglia di tradurre il messaggio, portate pazienza :whistle: )

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn