incomplete translations

16 years 8 months ago #42055 by ifft
incomplete translations was created by ifft
Hi,

I installed at the Mambo 4.6.2 the CB 1.0.2 and the language package German and Italian. The most of the translations are working fine.

But I don't have any translations for the CB login Module and all messages related to it (e.g. lost your password and error messages). The Module and the messages are still in English.

Thanks for helping me.

Beat

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #42058 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:incomplete translations
no, you also need to install CB language plugins for German and Italian. CB login module uses this one :)

For German, it's a little tricky:
You need to choose the correct german plugin (formal or informal) and in some cases rename the folders/files depending on how you configred the language in mambo.

Also beware CB login 1.0.2 needs a small fix for mambo 4.6.2.

CB 1.1 login will run native.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 8 months ago #42187 by ifft
Replied by ifft on topic Re:incomplete translations
Hi Beat,

Thanks for your help. I already had installed the plugins for German and Italian and I had to rename the folders/files to "german". The most translations are working well, exept the CB login.

Perhaps the CB 1.1 will fix this issue (I hope the new version will arrive soon).

Beat
(it's really me given name)

16 years 8 months ago #42191 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:incomplete translations
ifft wrote:

Hi,

I installed at the Mambo 4.6.2 the CB 1.0.2 and the language package German and Italian. The most of the translations are working fine.

But I don't have any translations for the CB login Module and all messages related to it (e.g. lost your password and error messages). The Module and the messages are still in English.

Thanks for helping me.

Beat

do you also have the mambo language packs?
some of these strings could be in the mambo language files and not the cb ones.

16 years 8 months ago #42198 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:incomplete translations
ifft wrote:

Hi Beat,

Thanks for your help. I already had installed the plugins for German and Italian and I had to rename the folders/files to "german". The most translations are working well, exept the CB login.

Perhaps the CB 1.1 will fix this issue (I hope the new version will arrive soon).

Beat
(it's really me given name)

Lol, no problem ;)

I downloaded and installed the Mambo 4.6.2 German language pack from here:

forum.mambo-foundation.org/showthread.php?t=5467

If you publish the Mambo login module, you will notice it's not translated either... :(

So I wouldn't be sure this is a CB problem, maybe a language pack or Mambo problem. Please open/reply thread on mambo foundation forum and post the thread link here.

Thanks,

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 8 months ago #42250 by ifft
Replied by ifft on topic Re:incomplete translations
Hi Beat,

On my website the Mambo login module is working fine in German, Italian and English but there is no translation for the CB login module :blush: .

See my access site: www.flyfishingparadise.eu/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=27&Itemid=50

Beat

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn