Spanish language plugin for CB released

18 years 1 month ago #5856 by Tedi
Hi folks!

I have just finished the translation of CB to spanish language. I know... there is already a file uploaded on the downloads but as I was looking for international spanish (from Spain) I decided to write it on my own.

I have uploaded the file in www.ticnovation.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,28/func,view/catid,25/id,8/#8
Feel free to download it. If you found any localization bug would be nice that you report it in order to correct incorrect words. Suggestions are also welcome.

As there is already a plugin uploaded for spanish language I'm not sending it to admins, but if you feel that is a good idea to include it, please let me know and I will forward it to you.

Regards!

Post edited by: Tedi, at: 2007/01/19 19:28
The following user(s) said Thank You: leonelelizondo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 day ago #9127 by pardocorp
Replied by pardocorp on topic Re:Spanish language plugin for CB released
Supongo que le pueod hablar en espa?ol...bueno en fin que otros plugins has traducido >??? ;)

17 years 10 months ago #12924 by Tedi
Hi pardocorp,

It would be better that we switch to english, so other users can also follow the topic. I'm on the way to translate CB 1.0 stable, nant's gallery, profile book, ... I'm trying to solve an issue (acutes and other signs displayed in the popups) and hope to publish all components as soon as published -for plugins- and as soon as solved the issues.

The idea is to release an international spanish language (formal spanish).

Regards,

Tedi
TICnovation.com

Post edited by: Tedi, at: 2007/05/29 18:12

17 years 7 months ago #18909 by Tedi
I have just uploaded new spanish localization for CB 1.0.1 in www.ticnovation.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,28/func,view/id,8/catid,25/

Regards.

Post edited by: Tedi, at: 2007/01/19 19:30

17 years 5 months ago #22558 by rafaminu
Replied by rafaminu on topic Re:Spanish language plugin for CB released
What makes your translation better?
Is it more like the Spanish from Spain?
I am looking for something a bit formal, with Ud. and the rest, but not too formal,..., if you know what i mean...

Un Saludo,

17 years 5 months ago #22649 by Tedi
rafaminu wrote:

What makes your translation better?
Is it more like the Spanish from Spain?
I am looking for something a bit formal, with Ud. and the rest, but not too formal,..., if you know what i mean...

Un Saludo,

Hi rafaminu,

The translation I made is not the common formal spanish, it's just not containing improper translation for Spain spanish, just like international spanish.

BTW... does not contain "Usted" before each frase as it is being used in non-formal sites. You can check some examples at:

- www.santako.com
- www.ticnovation.com

There are still some corrections pending.

Post edited by: Tedi, at: 2007/05/29 18:12

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.632 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn