groupjive 1.5 alpha - possible bugs

17 years 5 months ago #24511 by DavidF
Replied by DavidF on topic Re:groupjive 1.5 alpha - possible bugs
chris81 wrote:

Ok, I tried to change the date in d-m-Y but it didnt work out. Maybe we will find out later what the problem is. Does anybodey else have the same problem?

got the same problem - tried to change to the german date format d.m.Y but no reaction on the frontpage - btw. witch pms enhanced version is needed for groupjive?

btw.: i am wondering if its possible to redirect users back to the group after they invited someone etc. in the moment you get the message "someone was invited..." but there is no way getting back to the group page (except the back button of the browser) - something to change?

Post edited by: DavidF, at: 2006/11/13 13:36

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 5 months ago #24512 by Roland
Replied by Roland on topic Re:groupjive 1.5 alpha - possible bugs
Hello David,

I use PMS enhanced 2.0.2.

I think it's the best PMS-System...

You can get it by: stefan-klingner.de/

By the way... I have the same problem with the time, too. :blink:

www.simple-quality.de - The Quality-Web-Portal

17 years 5 months ago #24525 by Fluffy5
Replied by Fluffy5 on topic Re:groupjive 1.5 alpha - possible bugs
David and Roland,
I'll check the time formatting. I don't think this is the same problem that Christiaan is having though. And yes, the last version from stefan-klingner.de will do nicely.

In the original version of the component there were no back links anywhere. I have tried to correct this but there are still a few places that should be adjusted.

17 years 5 months ago #24534 by DavidF
another possible bug (or is it a feature)

the group forums appear in the normal forum as well - making it possible for everyone to read/write in the forums of a specific group.

17 years 5 months ago #24702 by Fluffy5
Replied by Fluffy5 on topic Re:groupjive 1.5 alpha - possible bugs
David,
no the group forums are not supposed to appear in the main forum. You haven't published the category you are using for groupjive, have you?

17 years 5 months ago #24729 by DavidF
yes, that was the error - please dont hit me ;)

btw.: just an idea: would it be possible to have paramenters to change the homepage of each group, because at the moment, when you enter a group you see a mainly white page with some links, i would rather see all the members, or the newest forumtopics in the group forum or something like that....

and something minor (its just annoying me): if you edit the group information the parameter for access is per default on public - therefore you have always to check that you set it back on closed or invitation only.

Post edited by: DavidF, at: 2006/11/15 09:14

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn