Email Notifications

17 years 2 months ago #29828 by Tim230981
Email Notifications was created by Tim230981
Hi There :woohoo:

Right now I am testing the GJ component (com_groupjive_rev_51) and it's a great thing, but I have a problem and I dont know exactly where this come from. May be the error is not within the GJ Code...

My Problem is, that the content of my notification emails is "plain text" and the HTML Statements which should show up a "clickable" link are shown in plain text...

That means the people who getting this messages can't click on the links to e.g. join a group or something like that. They have hardly to mark the "http://....de" and copy this into there browsers.

Whats wrong here? THat Problems comes up even I try to use the UDDEIM to sent the messages to the user. Same problem... only plain text including the html code...

May be some of you can give me a hind...

Kind regards

Post edited by: Tim230981, at: 2007/01/25 00:44

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 2 months ago #29837 by Fluffy5
Replied by Fluffy5 on topic Re:Email Notifications
Hi,

There were some problems with invites/notifications in revision 51. These should be corrected in the next nightly build, that will be released on friday.

Also, please remember that in UddeIM you must have the settings to allow BBCode, or the url: s will show as plain text.

Post edited by: Fluffy5, at: 2007/01/25 02:05

17 years 2 months ago #29838 by Tim230981
Replied by Tim230981 on topic Re:Email Notifications
The hind regarding the UDDEIM was great! This problem is done & its works perfect.

I will wait for the next nightlybuild to test the other problem. Great job at all.

I Thank you very much for the quick help!

17 years 6 days ago #35724 by zANavAShi
Replied by zANavAShi on topic Re:Email Notifications
Fluffy5 wrote:

Hi,

There were some problems with invites/notifications in revision 51. These should be corrected in the next nightly build, that will be released on friday.

Also, please remember that in UddeIM you must have the settings to allow BBCode, or the url: s will show as plain text.

Post edited by: Fluffy5, at: 2007/01/25 02:05

Fluffy5 thank you SO MUCH for this. You just solved a problem for me that has been driving me crazy for two days!!!

:woohoo:

15 years 4 months ago #81183 by andrite
Replied by andrite on topic Re:Email Notifications with HTML tag
Tim230981 wrote:

Hi There :woohoo:

Right now I am testing the GJ component (com_groupjive_rev_51) and it's a great thing, but I have a problem and I dont know exactly where this come from. May be the error is not within the GJ Code...

My Problem is, that the content of my notification emails is "plain text" and the HTML Statements which should show up a "clickable" link are shown in plain text...

That means the people who getting this messages can't click on the links to e.g. join a group or something like that. They have hardly to mark the "http://....de" and copy this into there browsers.

Whats wrong here? THat Problems comes up even I try to use the UDDEIM to sent the messages to the user. Same problem... only plain text including the html code...

May be some of you can give me a hind...

Kind regards

Post edited by: Tim230981, at: 2007/01/25 00:44

Hi Tim, i am have the same problem like yours. The Groupjive send system message to my uddeim inbox is showing with HTML Tag, in uddeim setting already turn the BB code ON~ arghhh gonna drive me crazy soon ~ please help.

Regards,
Andrite.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds