PMS Sender Id:

17 years 3 months ago #27580 by JJPedersen
PMS Sender Id: was created by JJPedersen
I am curious how to change the PMS Sender Id. By default its set to 62 which is the id number for the system admin. If I need to change that id to point to another user where do I find it?

Thanks
Jason

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #27604 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:PMS Sender Id:
JJPedersen wrote:

I am curious how to change the PMS Sender Id. By default its set to 62 which is the id number for the system admin. If I need to change that id to point to another user where do I find it?

Thanks
Jason

I am also curious - did you look at the backend plugin parameters? Did you look at the sticky post on this forum titled CB Autwelcome Preview?
Do you still have a problem?

Post edited by: nant, at: 2006/12/24 07:57

17 years 3 months ago #27686 by JJPedersen
Replied by JJPedersen on topic Re:PMS Sender Id:
I checked out the discussion on Auto Welcome like you suggested and I couldnt find anything that was related to this. I imagine that its easy once I can find the relation between this field and the user ID.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

17 years 3 months ago #27691 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:PMS Sender Id:
JJPedersen wrote:

I checked out the discussion on Auto Welcome like you suggested and I couldnt find anything that was related to this. I imagine that its easy once I can find the relation between this field and the user ID.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Gee, I am really lost here.

The fifth parameter in the autowelcome plugin backend is called PMS Sender Id and the default value is 62 (which is the default value of the joomla superadmin user.

Can't you just change this?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.513 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn