Clexus + CB_Autowelcome

17 years 1 week ago #35294 by itanic80
Clexus + CB_Autowelcome was created by itanic80
Forgive me if I put again here the post, I beg you moderators to excuse me and to want to cancel the mice in usability.
Thanks.

I now speak to you of my problem:

I have tried to make a search on the forum but I have not found anything.

I have this problem, I have purchased clexus and therefore the I have installed in my community.

Clexus doesn't support the html, but only the BBCode.

Then, with the plugin autowelcome from of the problems when you/they are sent among the consumers you/they are sent in automatic the various PMs of confirmation of connection.

In practice the following message arrives (for instance in the case of the admin):

<div style = "padding: 4px; margin: 4px 3px 6px 0pxes; background: #C44; font-weight: bold; " class = "cbNotice">NOTA: This is a message automatically produced by the system of the Connections. It has the address of the connected consumer, so that you can easily respond if the desires. </ div><strong><a
href = "www.MYSITE.it/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=62&tab=1&Itemid=26">andrea you/he/she has asked to be connected himself/herself/themselves to you and it needs your approval. Ax or it refuses his/her application of connection. andrea includes the following personal message:
<br /> <br /> <strong>Questa is an application of friendship produced by our system of friendships in automatic.
Through this friend you can receive help in the usability and in the navigation of our community.
You will be you to decide now whether to accept Your friendship or less. ; - p </ strong><br /> <br /> <to href = "www.MYSITE/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=manageConnections&Itemid=26">Gestisci your Friends

Who would be so kind to help me? I am going crazy.

:( :( :( :( :( :(

cià cià

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn