SOLVED - Fatal Error pms.mypmspro.php line 113

16 years 10 months ago #38466 by mdmen
Can't get the Autowelcome to work correctly.

Adding user from front end does absolutely nothing (am using cb_login) - no autowelcome appears when the user logs in.

When I add them from the back end using CB User Management I get the attached error (see screenshot)

Then when the user logs in the autowelcome is there - regardless of the previous error.

So, two questions -

1 - how do we resolve the error in config.pms.php
2 - whats going on with registration though the front end?

Thanks for your help - I'd really like this to be working - it is very nice work!

Post edited by: mdmen, at: 2007/06/05 13:29

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 10 months ago #38467 by mdmen
Replied by mdmen on topic Re:Fatal Error pms.mypmspro.php line 113
You have a 499 pixel width limit on pictures
Here is the adjusted screenshot
Attachments:

16 years 10 months ago #38627 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Fatal Error pms.mypmspro.php line 113
mdmen wrote:

Can't get the Autowelcome to work correctly.

Adding user from front end does absolutely nothing (am using cb_login) - no autowelcome appears when the user logs in.

When I add them from the back end using CB User Management I get the attached error (see screenshot)

Then when the user logs in the autowelcome is there - regardless of the previous error.

So, two questions -

1 - how do we resolve the error in config.pms.php
2 - whats going on with registration though the front end?

Thanks for your help - I'd really like this to be working - it is very nice work!

I have questions also ...

what pms component are you using?
looks like you are using the core cb pms plugin - what settings have you configured there?

16 years 10 months ago #38667 by mdmen
I am using PMS Enhanced v 2.0.3 and have selected Enhanced 2.x as the PMS component type in the plugin. Access level is registered - all other fields are installation default values.

I notice that the fatal error on line 113 of pms.mypmspro.php describes an include_path of './:/usr/local/lib/php' -

I checked with my service provider and found that the path to php is /usr/local/bin/php.

Could this be the problem that we are having??

16 years 10 months ago #38762 by mdmen
I am realizing that the php path is probably not the issue - the welcome message IS delivered regardless of the error page encountered after adding a new user through CB User Admin.

So, it is functional.

Problem is that it is ONLY functional when the user is added through the admin page. Users adding themselves through the cb_login module do not get the welcome message. I do have mod_CBlogin configured for PMS Enhanced 2.x.

I am at a dead end without some help.

Thank you very much for looking into this - judging from the other posts, it looks like others will also benefit from your time and comments.

16 years 10 months ago #38975 by mdmen
After going through the forum <again> I just understood that the CB plug-ins must be published with public permissions. My PMS plugin was published as registered.

Now it works great from the front end too!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn