Error Message in Tools

15 years 9 months ago #65001 by iamalive
Error Message in Tools was created by iamalive
Hi
I've added some plugins to the new version ov cb (1.2 RC) in a 1.5.3 Joomla site and for each of the plugins (including Aito Welcome) I get the following Message when I run the Check Plugin Database Tool:

CB plugin "CB Auto Welcome": no database or no database description.

I'ts strange that it's for every one of the plugins I've installed (CB ProfileBook, PMSuddeIM, etc.)

and they don't work properly. I assume it's "operator trouble", but what am I doing wrong? Glad of any help or ideas.
Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #65002 by nant

15 years 9 months ago #65070 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Error Message in Tools
iamalive wrote:

Hi
I've added some plugins to the new version ov cb (1.2 RC) in a 1.5.3 Joomla site and for each of the plugins (including Aito Welcome) I get the following Message when I run the Check Plugin Database Tool:

CB plugin "CB Auto Welcome": no database or no database description.

I'ts strange that it's for every one of the plugins I've installed (CB ProfileBook, PMSuddeIM, etc.)

and they don't work properly. I assume it's "operator trouble", but what am I doing wrong? Glad of any help or ideas.
Regards

CB 1.2 RC introduces a new database checking/upgrading engine, which can also be used by plugins. This just indicates that the plugin hasn't yet been adapted to benefit from this new feature. :)

Nothing bad in there.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 9 months ago #65104 by iamalive
Replied by iamalive on topic Re:Error Message in Tools
OK
Thanks for the input, Beat and Nick.

Regards
David

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.310 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn