cb auto welcome and UDDEIM 1.1, not sending pm

15 years 9 months ago #67710 by bytebandit01
hi, i have been using the very good cb auto welcome plugin by nant with JIM 1.1, and so far everything has been fully functional, and much thanks to it developers.

now with the release of an even better pms, UDDEIM 1.1, i fresh-installed it replacing JIM fo my pms. UDDEIM seemed to functioned fully for pms, however i noticed that new members in my site are no longer receiving auto welcome messages.

i did followed the readme file in UDDEIM 1.1 however still no go.:(

any feedbacks and help from this will be greatly appreciated. thanks. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #67717 by nant
what cb pms plugin are you using?
is it set for uddeim?

CB 1.2 has uddeim 1.0+ support built in.

15 years 9 months ago #67751 by bytebandit01
Replied by bytebandit01 on topic Re:cb auto welcome and UDDEIM 1.1, not sending pm
i have both installed(pms.mypmspro and pms.uddeim) mypmspro is currently being unpublished as per readme file of uddeim.

i noticed that in mypmspro plugin, the only options available for uddeIM is ver 0.4 and 0.5, there is no option for uddIM ver 1.0+

so pms.uddeIM is the one published in my site.

15 years 9 months ago #67755 by nant
bytebandit01 wrote:

i have both installed(pms.mypmspro and pms.uddeim) mypmspro is currently being unpublished as per readme file of uddeim.

i noticed that in mypmspro plugin, the only options available for uddeIM is ver 0.4 and 0.5, there is no option for uddIM ver 1.0+

so pms.uddeIM is the one published in my site.

Then its an issue of pms.uddeIM.
Does the PMS send option with when you visit someones profile?

Things work ok and have been retested with CB 1.2 RC2 which supports uddeIM 1.0+ just fine.

15 years 9 months ago #67762 by bytebandit01
Replied by bytebandit01 on topic Re:cb auto welcome and UDDEIM 1.1, not sending pm
nant wrote:

Then its an issue of pms.uddeIM.

is it an issue with cb_autowelcome plugin? because it's not sending auto welcome pm's to evry new users in my site.

Does the PMS send option with when you visit someones profile?

yes it does.

Things work ok and have been retested with CB 1.2 RC2 which supports uddeIM 1.0+ just fine.

hmm.. i'm am running cb 1.1 only. does it mean it won't work just fine?

15 years 8 months ago #71266 by mattioi
I have the same issue. The autowelcome is not sending out 'welcome pms' to users when they join. It is sending emails fine but not private messages.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn