CB RC2 & CiviCRM?

18 years 5 months ago #308 by dmcole
CB RC2 & CiviCRM? was created by dmcole
Anybody tried this yet? I should have some time on Sunday to give it a shot ...

\dmc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 4 months ago #311 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB RC2 & CiviCRM?
dmcole wrote:

Anybody tried this yet? I should have some time on Sunday to give it a shot ...

\dmc

Hi,
I know the Civic CRM team has participated in RC2 plugin testing working on a plugin to integrate - have no idea how advanced they are.

18 years 4 months ago #381 by Phleum
Replied by Phleum on topic Re:CB RC2 & CiviCRM?
We've been using CB for some time, and while we're not at all dissapointed with it, it lacks memeber management features we need. I'm looking forward to seeing how CiviCRM integrates, as it will fill a number of gaps CB has.

Any news or reviews are welcome! Is there any place we can look to follow this development?

And thanks for the new structure. It should make a lot of new things possible. Worth the wait!

18 years 4 months ago #474 by mopha
Replied by mopha on topic Re:CB RC2 & CiviCRM?
Ditto ^

Looking for the same integration issue as well. Joomla + CB + Civicrm = nice!

Post edited by: mopha, at: 2005/11/24 01:50

18 years 4 months ago #849 by Onlyeyes
Replied by Onlyeyes on topic Re:CB RC2 & CiviCRM?
Same here...with community builder essentially being the "front end" for the civiCRM database, that would be an ideal combination.

17 years 9 months ago #16005 by Phleum
Replied by Phleum on topic Re:CB RC2 & CiviCRM?

Hi,
I know the Civic CRM team has participated in RC2 plugin testing working on a plugin to integrate - have no idea how advanced they are.

Hi all,

Any word on this? It's been a few months and with some searching, it seems there has been no movement. I'm surprised, as it seems a likely combination. From posts on the Joomla site, it seems the CivicRM folks aren't interested in integrating with Community Builder- which also seems odd to me, as the limitations they cite in Joomla are overcome by CB (splitting names into first/middle/last, for example).

I don't know much about PHP, but it seems CB's plugin architecture would make it easier to connect the two.

If anyone has any insight on the matter, I'd love to hear it. My organization could really use this tool...

Thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn