A few minor issues

18 years 1 month ago #8581 by Joanna
A few minor issues was created by Joanna
Hello everyone

I'm having some trouble with my installation. Technically it is installed - this took me 2 days of worry but that's because of my host (it's my university and they're supremely unhelpful and safe_mode = OFF is unthinkable). I was wondering if I could have some help.

Most things are there, but there is no login box, although I made sure I published it in the 'modules' section. I'm assuming I've done something stupid becuase I couldn't find anything in the forum. I've checked permissions and ownership on all the relevant files... The title is there - I changed it to Login - but nothing underneath it.

The other things - Clicking on 'Tab Management' gives the following error:-

DB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'position' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT * FROM Pdcd8jcrcomprofiler_tabs AS a ORDER BY position, ordering LIMIT 0, 30

Also, clicking on 'Field Management' gives:-

Unknown column \'t.fields\' in \'where clause\' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*)\nFROM Pdcd8jcrcomprofiler_fields AS f, Pdcd8jcrcomprofiler_tabs AS t\nWHERE (f.sys = 0) AND (f.tabid = t.tabid) AND (t.fields = 1)DB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'f.description' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT f.fieldid, f.title, f.name, f.description, f.type, f.required, f.published, f.profile, f.ordering, f.registration, t.title AS 'tab' FROM Pdcd8jcrcomprofiler_fields AS f, Pdcd8jcrcomprofiler_tabs AS t WHERE (f.sys = 0) AND (f.tabid = t.tabid) AND (t.fields = 1) ORDER BY t.ordering, f.ordering LIMIT 0, 30

All other menus are fine. I had a poke around in the relevant tables in phpmyadmin but nothing stood out and I have no more than a basic knowledge of MySQL.

I would be so grateful if someone could help me out.
Joomla 1.0.8, CB RC2
Site address - www.dur.ac.uk/StChadsJCR
Phpinfo - www.dur.ac.uk/StChadsJCR/phpinfo.php
I can post anything else relevant if needed.

Thanks, Joanna

Post edited by: Joanna, at: 2006/03/20 20:33

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 month ago #8730 by Joanna
Replied by Joanna on topic Re:A few minor issues
I managed to fix the Login Box but can anyone help me with the MySQL stuff? Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.333 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn