Guestbook Tab doesn't work!!!

16 years 7 months ago #42898 by perlfan
Guestbook Tab doesn't work!!! was created by perlfan
Hi!!

I installed Easybook and now I wanted to create a tab in my CBE for that guestbook.

I simply named the tab Guestbook and unter "enhanced parameters" I typed in the following:
profile=1
tabtype=2
enhancedname=guestbook

How can Joomla know that the tab should link to Easybook?? :-/
When I click on the tab I always get this error message:
Warning: userprofile(modules/.php) [function.userprofile]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/export/www/vhosts/funnetwork/hosting/perlfan/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php on line 949

Warning: userprofile() [function.include]: Failed opening 'modules/.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /usr/export/www/vhosts/funnetwork/hosting/perlfan/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php on line 949

Maybe somebody know how to help me here??

Thanks & Saludos,

Frank

www.meet-translators.com - a completely free community for professional translators.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #42901 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Guestbook Tab doesn't work!!!
perlfan wrote:

Hi!!

I installed Easybook and now I wanted to create a tab in my CBE for that guestbook.

I simply named the tab Guestbook and unter "enhanced parameters" I typed in the following:
profile=1
tabtype=2
enhancedname=guestbook

How can Joomla know that the tab should link to Easybook?? :-/
When I click on the tab I always get this error message:
Warning: userprofile(modules/.php) [function.userprofile]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/export/www/vhosts/funnetwork/hosting/perlfan/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php on line 949

Warning: userprofile() [function.include]: Failed opening 'modules/.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /usr/export/www/vhosts/funnetwork/hosting/perlfan/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php on line 949

Maybe somebody know how to help me here??

Thanks & Saludos,

Frank

CBE?

wrong forum...

wrong site...

this site is about CB.

CBE is a fork based on an old release of CB (prior to RC2).

Can't really help you here...

16 years 7 months ago #42911 by perlfan
Replied by perlfan on topic Re:Guestbook Tab doesn't work!!!
Hey!! Sry :-/ But now I have CB installed and the guestbook tab doesn't even appear. I would like to create a Guestbook Tab that links to my Easybook. The Forum Tab is already there, but that Tab was already pre-installed!

I assume that I need the right title and description?? But I have no idea. Can u maybe help me??

THANKS!!! :-)

FRANK

www.meet-translators.com - a completely free community for professional translators.

16 years 7 months ago #42913 by nant
perlfan wrote:

Hey!! Sry :-/ But now I have CB installed and the guestbook tab doesn't even appear. I would like to create a Guestbook Tab that links to my Easybook. The Forum Tab is already there, but that Tab was already pre-installed!

I assume that I need the right title and description?? But I have no idea. Can u maybe help me??

THANKS!!! :-)

FRANK

What guestbook tab have you installed?

I am not aware of a CB plugin that integrates with Easybook.

16 years 7 months ago #42950 by perlfan
Replied by perlfan on topic Re:Guestbook Tab doesn't work!!!
Ahh ok - I get it. In tab management I don't see any plugin for a guestbook. I tried some guestbooks, but I never get a tab for a guestbook. Do you have advice for me? Which gb I could take?

Thanks-Frank

16 years 7 months ago #42951 by nant
if you want to give user profiles a guestbook you can try the cb profilebook plugin.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn