additional info tab not showing

16 years 7 months ago #43253 by Eeds
additional info tab not showing was created by Eeds
Hello,

I just installed CB1.1 and now I have 2 questions:

1. The additional info tab is not showing, I already loaded the sample data. Also the plugin and with tab management it is published.

2. PMS is not working. I see in the plugin management and then PMS MyPMS and Pro that you also need to enable PMS integration in Configuration/Integration, but there is no such possibility in Configuration/Integration.

Hopefully somebody is able to help me.

Ewoud

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #43254 by Eeds
Replied by Eeds on topic Re:additional info tab not showing
Just solved the first question. I feel a bit stupid but the answer is very simple, you first have to fill in some information in additional info and only then it shows up.

Ewoud

Post edited by: Eeds, at: 2007/08/17 20:34

16 years 7 months ago #43292 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:additional info tab not showing
#2 is a good catch. The help text there is wrong. Will be fixed.

All it needs is to install and select the right PMS system in the pms plugin...

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 7 months ago #43369 by Eeds
I do not exactly understand what you mean by installing and selecting the right PMS system. Is the PMS MyPMS and Pro itself not a PMS system?
I have also installed the PMS.Jim plugin and published it at the tab management and plugin management but still no luck.

Any idea what it might be?

Ewoud

16 years 7 months ago #43395 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:additional info tab not showing
Eeds wrote:

I do not exactly understand what you mean by installing and selecting the right PMS system. Is the PMS MyPMS and Pro itself not a PMS system?
I have also installed the PMS.Jim plugin and published it at the tab management and plugin management but still no luck.

Any idea what it might be?

Ewoud

no, plugins are not components.

the core PMS MyPMS and Pro is just a cb plugin that will work with the pms component if installed.

16 years 7 months ago #43414 by Eeds
Thanks for the solution. I didn't get the part that you need to have a component installed. (still learning new things:) ).

Ewoud

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn