Integrate CBUserManager with Joomla!'s UserManager

16 years 7 months ago #43514 by minghowe
anyone knows how to add in more fields to the registration form for mod_login module other than the usual fields for name, username, password, verify password and email address?

i have tried using mod_cblogin (community builder). the registration form for mod_cblogin allow me to add in more fields to the form, but because it is using community builder, the extra information are only captured in the User Manager in Community Builder but not the normal Joomla! User Manager. Since I want to allow my users to change their details that they entered during registration on my site, the details that will be dsiplay are details on the normal Joomla! User Manager. Is there anyway that i can get the the details from the CB User Manager instead of the normal Joomla! User Manager? Maybe someone can help me with this integration. =)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #43614 by KurtSteiner
Replied by KurtSteiner on topic Re:Integrate CBUserManager with Joomla!'s UserMana
:) hi :)

first, when you install CB, you will not need and you SHOULD NO LONGER use the Joomla integrated usermanager or the standard login mod.

From now on CB ist the leading user management system on your website and thats very cool B)

with CB user can edit theyr profile, of course and you can put many more fileds in the registration form.

You are on the right way man, dont give up:cheer:

Just read carefully the readme and play around with CB - you will be satisfied with the possibilitys...

:)

sunny regards from Germany

BERND (Kurt Steiner)

16 years 7 months ago #43617 by nant
Please do not reply in this thread - the user has triple posted same request!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn