CB login profile displayed

16 years 8 months ago #43944 by dcasmr
CB login profile displayed was created by dcasmr
Hi there,

I want to setup my CB login as the one on this site where you see your picture, have information about the new messages, and can logout.
Currently, mine just give the option to logoff-

Thanks

CB Language Workgroup - French

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #43964 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CB login profile displayed
Get Nick's great documentation (it will save you time for sure), or search forum please, question has been answered already.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 7 months ago #44015 by dcasmr
Replied by dcasmr on topic Re:CB login profile displayed
Hello,
Thanks for your reply. I could not find the answer via search, however, I am getting Nick's great documentation in order to understand things better.

16 years 7 months ago #44062 by dcasmr
Replied by dcasmr on topic Re:CB login profile displayed
beat wrote:

Get Nick's great documentation (it will save you time for sure), or search forum please, question has been answered already.

Hi Beat,
I followed your advice and I am now a subscriber.:) I want to read that documentation in an out and understand things as supposed to just doing this and that. I also like the idea that by subscribing I am helping the development team.

Thanks again-

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn