Login Module Corrupted????

16 years 7 months ago #44018 by billandre
Login Module Corrupted???? was created by billandre
Hi,

I am suddenly having trouble with my Log In Module. I am using CB 1.1 and Joomla 1.12. The site is www.proposalcafe.com.

Sometimes when I click on "Register" it takes me to the registration screen as it should. Sometimes when I click on "Register" it goes to the page with the message "You are not authorized to view this resource."

When I attempt to log in ... entering a valid ID and password, when I click the Login button it takes me back to the exact same Log In module as I was just at (as if I had not logged on) instead of showing my user ID. If I look at my "Who's Online" module it shows that I have logged in. It also shows I have logged in in the User Management Tab.

I just went to the site to see how the User Menu was reacting to these log ins and log outs and the Log In module is now working perfectly but this is the second time this has happened.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #44051 by PeaceKeeper
Replied by PeaceKeeper on topic Re:Login Module Corrupted????
same problem, CB1.1 and Joomla 1.13.. no idea what has caused this issue, but its deffinately causing some problems.

16 years 7 months ago #44141 by billandre
Replied by billandre on topic Re:Login Module Corrupted????
Since we seem to be having the same problem, let me ask you a question. Have you done anything to alter the code for the registration screen? I have made the images transparent and gotten rid of the text that says stuff like "Required Field" and "Will be seen in profile" Have you done anything like this?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn