(Solved) Configuration to User Profile

16 years 7 months ago #44110 by mommycity
(Solved) Configuration to User Profile was created by mommycity
On users' profiles, there's a box that has recent user info such as profile hits, last time online, last time updated. I'd like to add a a few things to that (including an online/offline image).

I also need to fix it so it'll say "User's Profile Page" rather than "User Profile Page" (missing the 's)

What file should I be looking for to change the layout of the users' profile pages?

Thanks!!

Post edited by: mommycity, at: 2007/08/27 02:34

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #44115 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Configuration to User Profile
mommycity wrote:

I also need to fix it so it'll say "User's Profile Page" rather than "User Profile Page" (missing the 's)

This is handled in the language file. Just find the string and edit it.

16 years 7 months ago #44132 by mommycity
Replied by mommycity on topic Re:Configuration to User Profile
Yes, after I posted that, I went DUH!! and fixed it. But what about the rest? And thanks for your reply Nant.

16 years 7 months ago #44148 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Configuration to User Profile
mommycity wrote:

On users' profiles, there's a box that has recent user info such as profile hits, last time online, last time updated. I'd like to add a a few things to that (including an online/offline image).

What file should I be looking for to change the layout of the users' profile pages?

Thanks!!

Most of the first part can be configured by the User Status tab in CB Tam Management (I guess you didnt see this).

To add new things you would need to make a plugin.

The layout can be slightly modified by changing positions of various tabs.

16 years 7 months ago #44183 by mommycity
Replied by mommycity on topic Re:Configuration to User Profile
nant wrote:

mommycity wrote:
Most of the first part can be configured by the User Status tab in CB Tam Management (I guess you didnt see this).

Actually, I didn't see it because I assumed Tab Management was just that... TAB management. I didn't realize that the stuff at the top of the page was also tabs. I was in no way intrested in making "tabs" because I just don't like the way that part of the profile works.

But... now that I've been looking through there, I'm starting to get the hang of it and think it might actually be possible to have a half way decent looking profile page with images, font color and the like.

Thank you VERY MUCH!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn