Problem with Remember me in CB login

15 years 5 months ago #79995 by AJStevens
Replied by AJStevens on topic Re:Problem with Remember me in CB login
belserg,

I really would recommend you start your own thread, I think the likes of nick and the others avoid this thread now.

You might also try broadening your search, I had a very quick look and this looks interesting:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,47364/catid,43/

Do you have the problem using normal Joomla login and remember me? Also, I think maybe the Joomla remember me still needs to be enabled/published for it to work.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 5 months ago #80144 by AJStevens
Right, there could be light at the end of this tunnel.

Someone at Joomla has listened to me, investigated and discovered the Legacy Plugin is kicking in BEFORE the Remember plugin is able to do it's thing first.

I'm still waiting on a fix though. Soon as I have it, it will be pasted here, however I think we all owe CB (and Fireboard, and others?) an appology. Sorry CB.

Post edited by: AJStevens, at: 2008/11/19 21:20

15 years 5 months ago #80193 by AJStevens
Right, yes, we have a patch, I've tested it and it works.

For other Joomla 1.5 users suffering with this problem, go to the following link.

Please post saying that it fixed your issue, if it did, on the Joomla site and here too, since they didn't believe me at first. You'll need a Joomlacode login (they're free and seems better than IRC/Forums to get help, well that was my impression anyway).

joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomla/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13662

Post edited by: AJStevens, at: 2008/11/25 13:47

15 years 5 months ago #80576 by AJStevens
This is quite an important patch for the CB community, everyone using CB 1.1 on Joomla 1.5 in legacy mode will want to apply it.

Perhaps a forum mod could sticky this thread?

15 years 5 months ago #80578 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Problem with Remember me in CB login
AJStevens wrote:

Perhaps a forum mod could sticky this thread?

done long time ago :)

Post edited by: beat, at: 2008/11/25 14:02

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 5 months ago #80598 by AJStevens
Ah, I didn't notice because the whole first page is made up of stickies, lol.

I'm surprised no one has replied to this thread. Would be nice to hear others found it useful too.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn