User Manager - list won't navigate

16 years 1 week ago #59050 by Barrie McKinnon
User Manager - list won't navigate was created by Barrie McKinnon
Hi Guys,
When looking at the list of my members in the User Management screen - the list will not navigate using the page controls at either top or bottom of the page.

The screen shows links to Start and Previous (not available) and then Pages 1 - 10 plus Next and End. None of the buttons work. In order to see anyone past the fist 20 names I have to change the view to display ALL - a bit of a pain with 1200 members!:blush:
Using Joomla 1.5, CB version 1.1
Anyone suggest the solution?
I also have the following message when opening the CB manager screen - Connection to update server failed: ERROR: connection failed (111)111 - any help gratefully receieved.

Barrie :dry:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 1 week ago #59067 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:User Manager - list won't navigate
- the backend paging of the legacy plugin of Joomla 1.5.1 has a bug, making CB 1.1 pagination not working. This is now fixed for upcoming CB 1.2.

- re your connection failure, your server has probably an outgoing firewall which prevents getting the latest release information.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 1 week ago #59235 by Barrie McKinnon
Replied by Barrie McKinnon on topic Re:User Manager - list won't navigate
Beat,
Many thanks for the info re the update - will keep my eyes open! Have realised we have pretty aggressive firewall activity as we are a local government server - so will handle updates manually.

Barrie :)

15 years 9 months ago #65965 by sallymander
Replied by sallymander on topic Re:User Manager - list won't navigate
Having the same problem.
Any solutions?

never mind! for some reason all the replies didn't show up until I posted.
watching for 1.2

Post edited by: sallymander, at: 2008/06/17 19:03

14 years 10 months ago #100119 by duce501
Replied by duce501 on topic Re:User Manager - list won't navigate
I just upgraded (using the expert method as I have 500 members to not loose) to 1.2, and now I suddenly have the same exact issue as above. No way to navigate through the user list, just numbers. (I can, thankfully still search for specific members)
I cannot save in the edit member profile either.

Any Ideas??
Thanks.

14 years 10 months ago #100120 by duce501
Replied by duce501 on topic Re:User Manager - list won't navigate
I forgot to say, I am using Joomla 1.5.10.
Legacy 1.0 is on

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn