Registration Page Styling

15 years 9 months ago #66301 by nick4sale
Registration Page Styling was created by nick4sale
Hello,

Please know, I do understand this may not be the right forum, however I will also ask at Acajooms as well.

My problem goes to when adding the Acajoom CB Plugin.

When it is listed on the registration page, it doesn't give any type of title that it's a newsletter (in other words no heading) and it doesn't contain the css styling that the other lines in the registration page have.

If nothing else, I'd like to have it at least use the css styling and am wondering where in either the php file or css stylesheet I can fix that. I can also get into database and add a heading if someone can point me in the right direction as to what table I might find that in.

I've attached an image on how that page currently looks.

Thank you,

Marian

Marian
Web Developer
www.seamstobesew.com
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #98752 by Minnie Mouse
Replied by Minnie Mouse on topic Re:Registration Page Styling
did you ever get this working? there is also the problem that the checkbox is put in one table cell and the label in the other. (of course the whole table layout thing for cb is problematic but i dont really want to hack the core. its hard to believe that with the new update they couldnt have fixed this).. anyway, i am looking for where to hack the acajoom mod to add the info. if you found out anything i would be grateful for a hint :-)
MM

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn