User List in a module (for on the frontpage)

15 years 6 months ago #75582 by deegee.net
Hello!

I wish to have a user list displaying on my the frontpage of my CB site. I have set up several lists and I can link them to Menu Items.

However, I want a list to show *without* having to click the MenuItem. I searched the forum and found this is not yet implemented (some say this is a Joomla matter).

I was wondering if it is possible to do this trhough the use of a module (or mambot). In other words: the module (or mambot) performs the linkage within the system and the output is displayed in the module.

Is this possible, does such a module exist already?

(Actually I am quite surprised to find this is not "out of the box" functionality.)

Any help, or pointers, would be greatly appreciated.

DeeGee.net

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #75644 by Rapunzl
I believe you could find such a plugin on Joomla Extensions .

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 6 months ago #75716 by deegee.net
Replied by deegee.net on topic Re:User List in a module (for on the frontpage)
Thanks for your answer. I went through all 139 extensions specific for CB already and to no avail I'm afraid.

There was one (someone called Mikko (Finnish) I recall) that dealt with showing CB stuff in modules. However, I don't know if this included showing lists in modules as his website is a blank page and he has removed all his files from JoomlaForge.

Any suggestions/ideas?

Kind regards,
DeeGee

14 years 11 months ago #99635 by Ijon
That is exactly what I am looking for without any results unfortunately. If there is somewhere a cb lists displaying module and You know about it please post it here... It will help a lot...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn