cant get on my profile...

14 years 10 months ago #98322 by smoushi
cant get on my profile... was created by smoushi
Hi community,

I'm working on a website based on joomla with CB and fireboard forum and need help to fix two little 'problems'.
So I have the problem that users getting on a completely white site if they try to get to their profile by the menu entry 'my profile'. Even if they try it in the user list they are not able to get to their profile. Especially users with the status administrator and moderator have this problem.
Then I also have a problem with fireboard forum. Users cant see the forum-posts in the profile of other users under the tab 'forum'. Theres is only the message that entrys are not available. Users can only see their own posts under this tab in their own profile.
Maybe someone can help me.

Thx for your help!

sm0ushi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #98327 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:cant get on my profile...
smoushi wrote:

Hi community,

I'm working on a website based on joomla with CB and fireboard forum and need help to fix two little 'problems'.
So I have the problem that users getting on a completely white site if they try to get to their profile by the menu entry 'my profile'. Even if they try it in the user list they are not able to get to their profile. Especially users with the status administrator and moderator have this problem.
Then I also have a problem with fireboard forum. Users cant see the forum-posts in the profile of other users under the tab 'forum'. Theres is only the message that entrys are not available. Users can only see their own posts under this tab in their own profile.
Maybe someone can help me.

Thx for your help!

sm0ushi

info please

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn