Can't get into user profile

16 years 8 months ago #42451 by lalipas
Can't get into user profile was created by lalipas
I have resolved the logining issue by disabling the HTTS in CBlogin module -- set as "same as website" ... Works.. Now I can log in.
But... when I try to get into userprofile, I receive a blank page.

If I enable a debug mode, I get the info below:

Notice: Undefined index: tabid in /home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/admin.comprofiler.controller.php on line 994

Notice: Undefined index: tabid in /home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/admin.comprofiler.controller.php on line 1017

Site Debug mode: CB redirection without empty output

During it's normal operations Community Builder often redirects you between pages and this causes potentially interesting debug information to be missed. When your site is in debug mode (global joomla/mambo config is site debug ON), some of these automatic redirects are disabled. This is a normal feature of the debug mode and does not directly mean that you have any problems.
Click this link to proceed with the next page (in non-debug mode this is automatic): index2.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=showTab

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #42454 by lalipas
Replied by lalipas on topic Re:Can't get into user profile
Plus, I start this errors when I log in as newly registered

Notice: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '}' at line 1 in /home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/includes/database.php on line 294

/home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/administrator/components/com_jp/jp.sef.php:829
/home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php:1430
/home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbmenu/cb.menu.php:918
/home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php:265
/home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php:3926
/home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php:3724
/home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.html.php:391
/home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:468
/home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:261
/home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/index.php:235
Notice: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '}' at line 1 in /home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/includes/database.php on line 294

16 years 8 months ago #42574 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Can't get into user profile
lalipas wrote:

Plus, I start this errors when I log in as newly registered

/home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/administrator/components/com_jp/jp.sef.php:829
/home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php:1430
/home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbmenu/cb.menu.php:918
/home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php:265
/home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php:3926
/home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php:3724
/home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.html.php:391
/home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:468
/home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:261
/home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/index.php:235

Looks like error is in another component "com_jp" .... ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 8 months ago #42575 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Can't get into user profile
lalipas wrote:

I have resolved the logining issue by disabling the HTTS in CBlogin module -- set as "same as website" ... Works.. Now I can log in.
But... when I try to get into userprofile, I receive a blank page.

If I enable a debug mode, I get the info below:

Notice: Undefined index: tabid in /home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/admin.comprofiler.controller.php on line 994

Notice: Undefined index: tabid in /home/.pester/vasilisk/svadba_experttown/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/admin.comprofiler.controller.php on line 1017

Site Debug mode: CB redirection without empty output

During it's normal operations Community Builder often redirects you between pages and this causes potentially interesting debug information to be missed. When your site is in debug mode (global joomla/mambo config is site debug ON), some of these automatic redirects are disabled. This is a normal feature of the debug mode and does not directly mean that you have any problems.
Click this link to proceed with the next page (in non-debug mode this is automatic): index2.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=showTab

these lines where you get the error is in saving a tab in backend, nothing to do with user edit...

Try reinstalling CB...and retry.

Can you please give us more information on joomla/mambo version and exact way to reproduce ?

Thanks

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn