Mamblog blogger component is not installed.

16 years 2 months ago #56282 by nant
carneyj wrote:

:angry: Just signed up for CB. Immediately ran into this same problem. Newbie, so just trying to feel my way through it.

The answer is for sure easy, but can't find it when there are over 100 posts asking the same question, and the Admins never give a complete answer on any of them.

Maybe the Admin would save more time if they quit complaining on every post about the questions and save yourself the time and just post a link to a thread that answers the question.

And....try thinning out the threads by deleting the 100 repeats, maybe that might help, and again less complaining about people not searching. Because i gave up on CB after "searching" through over 50 threads and not finding an answer!

Really bad first post for you ...

I have created yet another FAQ article (it will most likely be ignored like the rest of them and I will most likely have to reply to similar posts by pointing them to this new article).

I hope this helps.

www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/4919/37/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #83758 by dantien
I also get this message, and i tried to search for the component called Mamblog that CB need to integrate with. I found it here:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/1230/details

But this is only for joomla 1.0 ?

How do i integrate a blog to CB that is compatible with joomla 1.5 ?

15 years 3 months ago #83759 by nant
dantien wrote:

I also get this message, and i tried to search for the component called Mamblog that CB need to integrate with. I found it here:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/1230/details

But this is only for joomla 1.0 ?

How do i integrate a blog to CB that is compatible with joomla 1.5 ?

not sure there is one for joomla 1.5 yet.

15 years 3 months ago #83841 by dantien
Starting to think that to. Have search a lot for this with no luck... :(

15 years 2 months ago #86511 by mgcataldo
Replied by mgcataldo on topic Re:Mamblog blogger component is not installed.
Hello everybody,

It seams that to have an integrated blog with joomla 1.5.x and CB 1.2RC4 you have also to:
- enable System Legacy plugin
- download Mamblog from:

www.jxdevelopment.com/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,28/func,download/id,76/chk,fd14c8c1d910f139c228e7721a2d2c8c/no_html,1/

and install it.

At this point the warning phrase regarding NOT installed component disappear from the user profile (having enabled the blog tab before, of course).
The appearing message informs that you haven't any
publication in your blog, that's fine.

The prblem now is:

How to write a post (publication)?
For example in joomlapolis user menu this is accomplished with a entry called "Write a blog entry", but I don't know how to link to this function.

Any help to go through the problem?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.527 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn