CB User Link List - Straight Answer Please

15 years 5 months ago #78834 by cameronnat
CB User Link List - Straight Answer Please was created by cameronnat
Okay I am really new to all of this and I've been looking for an answer to this question but so far every post I've found refers you off to somewhere else. I go to that place and I still cannot find a straight forward answer to it.

I hope I'm not coming across as being rude but the installation category seems to be for noobs (such as myself) so we are bound to have some issues.

The problem for me is that I am stuck at the part where you are told:

" 2.6 CB User List Link
Add a new User Menu item named CB User List as a URL pointing to: index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=usersList "

I go there and theres no way of editing this and I don't see anything in either the PDF or README that state anyway of doing it differently.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 5 months ago #78839 by cameronnat
Replied by cameronnat on topic Re:CB User Link List - Straight Answer Please
So I guess I should also mention that I am using the newest version of Joomla & 1.1 of CB. I keep seeing that in the modules section that it has a "red x" under compatibility. So this means what? That I have to upgrade? It was my first installation and when I go to your downloads section all I see is addons and such.

*sigh* I feel like such a pain in the butt!

15 years 5 months ago #78844 by nant
Straight answer: If you are using CB 1.1 with Joomla 1.5.X, you will have many problems, most of which have been identified (with possible fixes) in CB 1.1 bug forum. You should upgrade to CB 1.2 RC3 or wait for CB 1.2 free stable release.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn