Forums not working.

15 years 5 months ago #80084 by WhiskeyMike
Forums not working. was created by WhiskeyMike
I'm getting this error. I'm useing Joomla 1.5 but Legacy 1.0. I've done everything in the readme.

Simpleboard forum component is not installed. Please contact your site administrator.

I've enabled and installed and published it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 month ago #90885 by solorama
Replied by solorama on topic Re:Forums not working.
WhiskeyMike wrote:

I'm getting this error. I'm useing Joomla 1.5 but Legacy 1.0. I've done everything in the readme.

Simpleboard forum component is not installed. Please contact your site administrator.

I've enabled and installed and published it.

Hey I'm not the only one with this problem three days now I've been repeating the same steps and getting nowhere.

I've read some answers proposed by the gurus here but none seem to work ... what is RC2 do I have it I dunno it gets no mention in the system scan I'm supposed to be uptodate
Joomla 1.5 Community Builder is version 1.2 Stable
my server has all the necessary requirements ... I know you're asking which answers ... moot point doesn't work for me.

Is there anyone who can maybe explain to me why the plugins for CB don't work .. can't be found ...seem to be unlinkable ... whatever the problem is .. I seem to be experiencing it ...

on the bright side I was able to put my FACEBOOK in a wrapper so I can't be that far away from CB Nirvana

here's my site : solorama.stvolo.com solorama.stvolo.com

Post edited by: solorama, at: 2009/03/06 14:40

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn