After upgrade can't login anymore

16 years 7 months ago #45574 by cornerstone
Replied by cornerstone on topic Re:After upgrade can't login anymore
version.php had been edited prior to installing CB 1.1, because it's not a 'standard' installation - usually this would not be an issue because most components don't ask if they're running on Joomla or Mambo. So the problem was our own doing.

It's one of those things - once you see it, it's blindingly obvious what the problem is, but until then bewildering!

It is working great with the 1.0.13 version.php

Thank you for your great component and support! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #45950 by asciix
Replied by asciix on topic Re:After upgrade can't login anymore
Is there any solution for this?
I'm using cb1.1 and joomla 1.0.12 and i get that error.. you don't have permission to view this page.

If I disable cblogin module eveything works, and i can get the content of usermenu fine.
Is this anything wrong with cblogin module?

Thks

*Fixed:
Just upgraded to 1.0.13 and everything is ok now :D

Post edited by: asciix, at: 2007/09/17 12:18

16 years 6 months ago #46848 by dotZen
Replied by dotZen on topic Re:After upgrade can't login anymore
I'm having some login issues, but unsure if they're related. In any case, I hope to at least narrow down the probabilities.

The problem is, admin can login/logout but users can NOT.

Let's get the particulars out of the way first.

Version Information:
Your Joomla version is: 1.0.13
Your SMF version is: 1.1.2 (Not correct!)
Your Joomla-SMF version: 2.0.2.1
Latest Joomla-SMF version: 2.0
CB: 1.1
CBlogin: 1.1
SMF_CB_plug: 2.0.3
Gallery2: 2.2.2
Oldiesman G2+SMF: Beta 3.1 Bridged and nonbridged

The SMF version check see the source files as 1.1.4 but the template and language files are for 1.1.2. Also, as far as Gallery2 is concerned, I've tried fixing this issues by uninstalling the beta package for G2<-->SMF, and it changed nothing. Admin can login and access all site integration, but normal users can not. It's currently been removed from the equation and uninstalled.

The Admin account CAN login, on any page (i.e. Joomla! CMS frontpage, SMF, etc.) with either the CB login or the JSMF login. Users merged before and after the integration, from the SMF memberlist, CAN ONLY login via the SMF login. Users from the merged list CAN NOT login from the CBlogin (or the JSMF login mod) in the Joomla! frontend. I currently can not register any members via the CB registration in Joomla frontend because of the issue with Captcha 1.0 (totally separate issue; all I need to do is drop database driven sessions), so there's no members created through this method to worry about login issues from.

Basically, only my admin account can login through CBlogin.

I've tried the comprofiler.php switch to no avail. My version.php looks to be correct for Joomla! 1.0.13.

Any other thoughts or suggestions?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn