error after registration after upgrade

16 years 8 months ago #42740 by hitman01
error after registration after upgrade was created by hitman01

I just upgraded to CB 1.1. I had my site to autologin after registration as I did not require confirmation. I am honestly not sure how I made the auto login happen. Anyhow, now when the user registers, a dialog box display a wrong username/password error. The page on the site says Registration Complete and I can in fact login manually. Can anyone think of how I could have set this up...it was working great. At this point I do not care if it automatically logs in or not, just that the error is not displayed. Thanks for any suggestions.

Todd

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #43177 by beat
Looks like you have a modification somewhere for this feature, that you need to update or revert...

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 7 months ago #44161 by diod
Hi Hitman,
I have excatly the same problem today, did you solve it?

16 years 7 months ago #44169 by Erik
I forgot to upgrade to 1.0.13.
After upgrading, the problem was solved.

Post edited by: Erik, at: 2007/08/26 23:44

16 years 7 months ago #44171 by diod
Thanks for your answer ;)
Mine is already uptodate.
But once registered, my user receive at the same time a "username error" and a "you can login" message, instead of autologin. Do you remember now wich is the component/plugin wich provides autologin?

16 years 7 months ago #44180 by diod
Nevermind, i found the guilty: the Virtuemart plugin. And I applied the PATCH B)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn