[CONFIRMED]: no [cb_fieldname] in delimiters

16 years 7 months ago #43072 by dping28
Ive read that in the delimeter fields you can enter things into them as [cb_fieldname] however it doesnt work for me.. the fields for the profile dont show up just show up as exactly as its put in [cb_fieldname] could someone please tell me what im doing wrong? Thanks!

-D

EDIT: changed subject from question to affirmation + confirmed

Post edited by: beat, at: 2007/08/20 21:41

-D

CB Testteam member

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #43306 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:How to use delimiters?
hm :S moving this to bugs :evil: forum for investigation...

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 7 months ago #43361 by dping28
Replied by dping28 on topic Re:How to use delimiters?
Ok! :) Long as its not just me! B)

-D

CB Testteam member

16 years 4 months ago #50891 by beat
fixed in next CB release.

no quick-fix for cb 1.1 sorry, but next release should not be very long away ;)

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 3 months ago #52413 by mpeetsma
Replied by mpeetsma on topic Re:How to use delimiters?
Back before 1.1 I subscribed to the documentation as it was stated that 1.1 would support this, and have since patiently waited for a fix...

How it is the end of the year, subscriptions are due again and still no fix in sight... This is not what was promoted in 1.1 release, one of the primary motivators to pay the subscription costs...

Now I'm reading not until next year? Will it work as its documented or will I forced to repurchase a subscription due to a change in this feature of CB... All just curious questions...

Love CB.. a few more patches and updates between releases would be nice even if only to subscribers

Is there a date yet?

CB RULES!!
Runs an Adult Site built on Joomla

Advanced Profile Control & JSpaces Make CB1.1 what it needs to be!.. Don't setup without it!

16 years 3 months ago #52490 by beat
We should start beta tests of next CB in the next days, this year. Thanks for your patience and support.

You are welcome to join the CB testteam next week. :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn