User exists after deletion

16 years 7 months ago #44582 by telas
User exists after deletion was created by telas
Hi there everyone,

Ive noticed that when i delete a user it doesn't get deleted totally.

i still have pending connections from deleted user(s) if you click there, you either see nothing or if there are any real pending connections from users but if the real pending connections are 10 the pending connections module say's you have 57 for example, the rest 47 are like ghosts.

i also noticed that the avatars still exist in the system.

another thing ive noticed is that when a user change the avatar the old one still exists in the system, both the thumb and the big image.

www.bleep.gr/ - Digital Magazine and CDROM!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #44584 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:User exists after deletion
Are you sure that the existing avatars have the right ownership/permissions so that your webserver process can delete them ?

Sometimes when moving site to another server, those permissions get lost...

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 6 months ago #46238 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:User exists after deletion
Sorry, couldn't reproduce any of these problems, except when a user is banned or deleted with joomla user management instead of CB user management.

Are you sure you are using CB user management to delete user ?

(I fixed the count of pending connections in cb login module and in cb moderation module for the next release, so that when users get banned, the count corresponds).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn