Cant edit profile, but can see it and update pictu

16 years 7 months ago #45419 by kompetencer
Hey. I got a problem with 4 sites, alle the same.
One site only got joomla 1.13 and CB, so is it a php5 bug ?

Here is the thing.
1 . I can se the user, if I click on it from the
(one site I cant though)
2. I can update the picture
3. I cant update the profile.

Now all 3 errors on 4 sites. Execept one, there I cant even see the user only the userlist.

Ive searched this forum at cant finde anything about this.

I hope som can helt. Theres NO errors, just a white clean screen.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #45500 by beat
For blank screen problems, please read new FAQ article here:

www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/3949/37/

No known PHP 5 specific bugs so far.

Maybe a memory limit problem or a template problem, check with standard template.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 7 months ago #45606 by kompetencer
Replied by kompetencer on topic Re:Cant edit profile, but can see it and update pi
Many errors...

Can somone help me ? Tried reinstalling, did not helt

My error is :
Notice: Constant _UE_USERAPPROVAL_SUCCESSFUL already defined in /customers/kompetencer.info/kompetencer.info/httpd.www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/danish/danish.php on line 411

Fatal error: Class 'Email' not found in /customers/kompetencer.info/kompetencer.info/httpd.www/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 16

16 years 7 months ago #45608 by kompetencer
Replied by kompetencer on topic Re:Cant edit profile, but can see it and update pi
Deletet danish plugin and it works... seem to be an error in translation file...

16 years 6 months ago #46263 by hamsel
Couldn't delete the danish plugin through the admin interface - had to delete the entry row in the table jos_comprofiler_plugin and then manually delete the folder /components/com_profiler/plugin/language/danish

And, voila, the profiles were back.

Anyhow - thanks for the tip, whithout which I'd still be glaring at a screen showing a polar bear in an Arctic snowstorm...

/Hz

Post edited by: hamsel, at: 2007/09/21 01:18

16 years 6 months ago #46377 by Cosworth
I have almost the same error: [code:1]Fatal error class 'Bruger ID'...plugin.foundation.php on line 16[/code:1]

Also works if Uninstall the Danish language file. Has worked fine for 2 weeks and now this. I Can't edit the profiles anymore.
It even works with the same settings on my JSAS test site.

Disabling the language is really a poor solution - anyone have a better one?

Edit: After fiddling with the plugins I've isolated the problem to the CB.Core plugin (basic user data tab). Unpublishing this will allow me to edit the other info for a user.

Post edited by: Cosworth, at: 2007/09/22 15:49

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn