Userlist: Too many pages.

16 years 7 months ago #45784 by stalders
Userlist: Too many pages. was created by stalders
Hi Beat

Sorry for bothering you. It is an amazing job you are doing with the application and most things really work well. Thanks a lot!

Here is my problem:

I have been showing the list of subscribers to an event on the website. The list is made in the com_comprofiler / editList, generated with one filter, nothing complicated.

We have 124 members and 111 subscribers. The list has been very slow lately (40 seconds response time), as more people have subscribed.

Now the list doesn't come up anymore at all, it only shows the head (Name of list, Number of subscribers, search field, dropdown list with lists) and says:
Too many pages.

you can check it out at
www.twiketours.ch/de/teilnehmerliste/userslist.html

I am using cb 1.1

If you need more information, I'll be happy to give it to you.

Thanks, stalders

Post edited by: stalders, at: 2007/09/14 00:26

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #46600 by spectra
Replied by spectra on topic Re:Userlist: Too many pages.
Hi stalders,

I'm having a usersList issue and while going thru all the post here I ran into yours.

I am new to CB and so I can't help you but I have to ask....

How did you create that great looking userlist with the light blue row separation. I would love to learn more about CB and you have a config I want.

I appreciate and thank you for your input.

Mike

16 years 7 months ago #46627 by stalders
Replied by stalders on topic Re:Userlist: Too many pages.
Hi Spectra
I was a bit surprised to read your message, because I didn't remember how I have done it. I checked and found the style tough:
The CB lists are formatted row by row by alternating between the style .sectinotableentry1 and .sectiontableentry2
Now all you have to do is to define what these two styles look like and write it into the template_css.css file. In my case, I only formatted one of the styles (the light blue one).

/*
profiler Listen
*/

.sectiontableentry1 {
background-color: #DEEAE9;
}
/*
ende profiler Listen
*/
I hope this helps you through it.

Stalders
www.twiketours.ch
www.fachschaft-vetmed.ch

16 years 7 months ago #46628 by stalders
Replied by stalders on topic Re:Userlist: Too many pages.
stalders wrote:

The case can be marked closed. It has resolved itself again. Might have been a problem with the provider.

Post edited by: stalders, at: 2007/09/25 16:28

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn